Complaint Form Guidelines
Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU)
To complete the complaint form (please read instructions below prior to completing the form):
- Fill in the blanks with as much information as you can.
- Please provide your name, address and telephone number (with area code) so our investigators can contact you for more information or when their preliminary investigation is completed.
- If you have additional documents that you would like to send, please put your name on the documents so we can match them up with your complaint (if applicable).
- Be sure to retain a copy for your records.
- After completing the form, please mail or fax using the information below:
Office of the Attorney General
Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
202 North Ninth Street
Richmond, VA 23219
An investigator will review your complaint.
Your complaint will become an active case, or it will be closed due to insufficient evidence or because no crime was committed.